- 3 -4 large chicken breasts, halved lengthwise
- 34 teaspoon black pepper
- 34 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon chili powder
- olive oil (for cooking in)
- 12 cup apple juice
- 12 cup chicken broth
- 2 -3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 14 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 12 tablespoons dried basil leaves
- sea salt (or regular)
- fresh ground pepper (or regular black pepper)
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta
In a small bowl combine pepper, salt, and chili powder and sprinkle mixture on bothe sides of chicken halves.
Pour a few tablespoons of olive oil into a 12 inches frying pan (can use larger if desired) and cook chicken in oil until lightly browned flipping once (I do mine in two rounds to not overcrowd the pan).
While chicken is cooking, in a medium mixing bowl mix apple juice, chicken broth, italian dressing, garlic powder, and basil leaves.
When chicken is browned, pour apple juice mixture into pan with chicken.
Cover and reduce heat to low.
Cook for about 15 minutes or until tender.
While chicken is cooking, boil pasta according to package directions.
When chicken is fully cooked, remove from sauce and sprinkle with sea salt and ground pepper, letting sauce continue to simmer.
Pour sauce over angel hair, coating thoroughly.
Serve with chicken and enjoy!